Clayton Oktoberfest Information
Oktoberfest Festival 2020
- Saturday, October 3rd 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday, October 4th 11:00am – 6:00pm
Oktoberfest Carnival 2020
- Friday, October 2nd* 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, October 3rd 12:00am – 10:00pm
- Sunday, October 4th 12:00am – 8:00pm
*Carnival only on Friday, no vendors or alcohol sales that day.
- Parade start 12 noon
- Keg Tap – Sat 12:30
- Music starts – Sat 12:30
- Bavarian Dancers – Sat 1:30 or 2pm
- Clayton Community Library – 6125 Clayton Rd.
- Park & Ride Lot: Clayton Road/Peacock Drive (Shuttle)
- Behind the Old Fire Station: Mitchell Canyon Drive/Clayton Road (Shuttle)
- Diablo View Middle School – 300 Diablo View Ln (Shuttle)
- Disabled Parking Only: Endeavor Hall – 6008 Center St.
Free Shuttle Service
- Saturday, October 3rd 11:00am – 8:30pm
- Sunday, October 4th 11:30am – 6:30pm
- Registration Form – Coming Soon
Vendor Sign Up
- Food & Non-Food Vendors – Apply Now